Sidney is an Azure MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Cloud Applications Consultant representing SeeSharpRun.NET. He has a background in client and device development with an emphasis on touch-enabled applications. Sidney has also been a featured ASP.NET and SharePoint web developer in the Central VA market. Most recently, Sidney has focused on consulting for clients creating greenfield web solutions on the Azure platform.
Below is a list of courses that Sidney has authored for Microsoft:
- Microsoft Official Courseware:
Sidney is a Subject-Matter Expert and leading consultant in the Microsoft AzureTM market. He has delivered multiple enterprise-scale projects for customers ranging from media applications, to Internet-of-Things implementations, mobile application back-ends and scalable web applications.
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Sidney has delivered courses to a wide range of students on topics such as ASP.NET , Azure, C#, XAML, HTML5 and ASP.NET MVC. As a leading instructor, he has traveled to offer guidance on training and certifications to conference attendees at major events such as TechEd North America, Build and SharePoint conference.
Sidney operated a XAML consultancy for many years that specialized in providing Silverlight and WPF solutions for unique user experiences. He has developed Line of Buisness solutions, Touch-screen kiosks and distributed Silverlight web applications. Sidney's expertise is delivering multiple mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 8) applications for startup organizations quickly and at reasonable cost.
Director of Developer TrainingMarch 2015 - September 2015
Managed training content and deliverables for cloud-focused Microsoft learning partner.
Microsoft Official Courseware AuthorJanuary 2014 - present
Course author for two Azure courses (20532A and 10978A). Content author for supplemental training material for the Microsoft AzureTM platform.
Cloud Applications Consultant & TrainerFebruary 2012 - present
Developed scalable and reliable applications to match client business needs.
- Internet of Things implementation with client devices synced to Service Bus namespace
- ASP.NET MVC Web Application for media subscription website using Storage Blobs
- Case Management infrastructure using Storage Tables No-SQL implementation
- Training Content Implementation
SharePoint and ASP.NET ConsultantSeptember 2011 - December 2013
Consultant at mid-atlantic firm specializing in SharePoint and ASP.NET Application Development for a wide variety of projects.
- Modernizing SharePoint 2010 web application using TypeScript and Angular
- ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC custom application development
ASP.NET Junior DeveloperAugust 2006 - May 2010
Entry-level ASP.NET 2.0 developer specializing in migrating existing Access & VBScript projects to C# and SQL.
XAML Application DeveloperJune 2010 - September 2012
Specialized XAML developer implementing solutions in Silverlight and WPF.
- Line of Business applications using WPF and PRISM for data entry forms
- Touch-screen kiosk applications using behaviors and WPF delta manipulation implementations
- Windows Phone 7 and Windows 8 application for sCoolTV video learning service
- Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1 application for iLessonReady lesson plan management service